- Group members’ libraries (currently restricted to groups with fewer than 1,000 members). This option is available on group pages (eg., Le Salon Litteraire du Peuple pour le Peuple).
- Libraries of your groups, available from site search.
- Libraries of your connections (friends, interesting libraries, etc.), available from site search.
- Legacy Libraries, from site search.
This opens up all sorts of possibilities: you and your family members or friends can create a group together and easily search across the all the books in your libraries, or start a neighborhood group*. You can look for interesting books within a given group. For example, Tim enjoys searching for “Alexander the Great” in the Alexander the Great group.
Be creative, and if you do something really nifty with this feature, make sure and tell us about it!
* I’m already seeing Tim combining this new feature with the “what should you borrow?” recommendations so that he can plunder my bookshelves!