- L.A. Times’ Jacket Copy, “Can Local Books iPhone app be a literary UrbanSpoon?”
- Huffington Post picked it up.
- New Yorker: Book Bench (brief notice)
- The Unquiet Librarian
- Resource Shelf
- The Proverbial Lone Wolf Librarian
- A Bibliophile’s Bookshelf
- Public Library Association blog.
- UBiT 2010 (Norwegian)
Most noticeable, though, has been the shift away from blogs, which were once the main way people found out about LibraryThing and its new features, toward Twitter and other services (see Twitter’s list of tweets with my original URL). I think that, for smaller topics like this, Twitter has simply taken over.
Labels: local books